The Palestinian Hamas resistance movement has strongly condemned Zionist regime's decision to transfer law enforcement powers involving extremist settlers in the occupied West Bank from the military to the Israeli police, warning that such a move could advance annexation and Judaization.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC)’s chief commander says that the country has brought “the most heavily armed military in the history of the world to its knees” through successful offensive and defensive operations conducted under intense fire.
Tens of thousands of Palestinians performed Friday prayer at Aqsa Mosque on Friday despite strict Zionist regime’s measures imposed on worshipers and at the entrances to the Mosque and Al-Quds Old City.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says an American MQ-9 Reaper drone has been shot down over the southern Iranian province of Hormozgan.
The Strait of Hormuz remains closed, the commander of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy says, dismissing US claims about the level of maritime and oil traffic through the strategic waterway.
Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi has censured France and other countries for preaching about human rights and international law while supporting Zionist regime’s and US war crimes.
The Gaza Strip’s ministry of health says more than 5,400 Palestinians have been martyred or wounded in the besieged coastal sliver since the launch of the US-backed so-called “peace plan” and ceasefire process in October 2025.
The Iranian authority controlling the Strait of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf has categorically rejected American officials’ claims about reopening of the waterway.
The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) said on Wednesday that around 40 Palestinian journalists are currently being held in Zionist regime’s prisons, including five women, following the arrest of journalist Mohammed Awad from Ramallah earlier in the day.
The Hamas Movement warned on Wednesday of the dangers posed by the Zionist regime’s occupation authorities’ decision to close the Ibrahimi Mosque to worshipers, describing the move as a direct attack on freedom of worship and a violation of the sanctity of Islamic holy sites.
Gaza’s Health Ministry said on Wednesday that one Palestinian whose body was recovered from under the rubble, along with two wounded people, had arrived at hospitals in the Gaza Strip over the past 24 hours.
The Palestinian Center for the Missing and Forcibly Disappeared said on Wednesday that around 2,000 people have completely disappeared during Zionist regime’s genocide in the Gaza Strip, with their fate still unknown.
social pages
instagram telegram twiter RSS